22 years ago
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her. — Anonymous
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
"you were named after the bravest man i ever knew, harry potter, jr."
"Best do it at a bit of a run, if you’re nervous."
Once Upon a Time - Frozen Promo (HD)
Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple…
"The guy who leaked the Jennifer Lawrence nudes is a hero!"
Um, list of heroes:
2) Maimed war veterans
3) Captain America
4) Dogs that save little girls from wells.
You know who is NOT on the list? Illegal hackers and leakers of non-consensual nudity.
So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
September the first.
I’m apologizing in advance to all the non-potterheads that follow me for my Harry Potter filled queue today. But it’s September 1st and I’m on the train back to Hogwarts so…